Monday 29 November 2010

Video Production with Premiere Pro Part 1

As most of the footage I wanted was going to be game play from Halo Reach. I opted to get footage from Youtube as many other players had uploaded their best moments from playing for everyone to see. I used a website called www.keephd.com, this website lets users input a Youtube link and then download the video files in a variation of resolutions and file types. I chose 1280 x 720 MP4 as all of the videos I selected were 720p HD resolution. Some of the videos I selected had the option of full 1080p HD but I decided to stay with the lower HD so I could have a good video quality but still keep the file sizes limited.

These are the videos I downloaded for use:



Accessed 29.11.10




Accessed 29.11.10




Accessed 29.11.10




Accessed 29.11.10




Accessed 29.11.10

These videos are a mixture of end user game play, trailers and game cut scenes. This was I could cut out the Pegi and Xbox 360 logo to use and have a mixture of professional and amateur footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment